Sell Character, Sell Style.
Rubber Wear Wholesale Information
We at Sticks and Stones are pleased at your interest in our product, Rubber Wear. Nowhere in the Industry can you find a better value for your professional prosthetic needs. In order for your company to better understand how to be a distributor of Rubber Wear Products, we have provided the following information:
- A completed distributor application and resale card is required to set up an account with Sticks and Stones for Rubber Wear.
- The initial order must be three pieces each of the entire line. Thereafter, the minimum order is one dozen pieces and can be mixed items. A Rubber Wear start up order is offered at a 10% discount price. We also offer sculpting busts, injection guns, foam latex enhancer and an instructional DVD.
- Due to the volume of some orders (12 or more of the same item) there may be a 4 to 6 weeks delay for delivery, although we do our best to fill every order the day it comes in. Please consider your seasonal needs ahead of time.
- Large mixed item orders that are required in less than 4 to 6 weeks may be subject to a 50% rush order fee. For orders of 50 pieces or more of any individual item please call for delivery time estimate.
- Any item found defective at purchase will be replaced, or an adjustment will be made, provided that our company is notified promptly upon receipt of our product.
- No returns of defective items will be accepted after 15 days from purchase without notification.
- Returned merchandise without defects will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- All orders are shipped via Federal Express, or UPS which offers various services. Please indicate your choice of service at time of order, i.e. ground service, next day, second day, COD, etc, or we will use our discresion. Shipping and handling charges are subject to change. We do not drop ship directly to customers.
- Payments may be made by company check, money order, cashier check, or via Pay Pal for credit cards which are subject to a service charge. All prices are quoted in US currency and prices are subject to change.
- Checks, money orders and cashiers checks should be made payable to
Sticks and Stones.
- All first time orders require payment in advance.
- Latex is a natural product and shelf life cannot be guaranteed.
- All products are packaged with a non-toxic product to reduce any moisture within the package for longevity of shelf life, therefore we do not recommend breaching the package seal as air may leak into the package and lessen shelf life.
As the Product Line grows to include additional items, they will be offered to you at the usual, low, wholesale prices. Sticks and Stones appreciates your input in order for us to know what your customer’s request and we look forward to your comments about our products.
As always, we are happy to consider special order requests for new appliances not presently in our line. Please call us for a quote and time frame.
Sorry, we do not entertain retail requests, wholesale orders only. If you wish to buy Rubber Wear yourself, please see our list of Distributors.
Interested? Call Rob Burman / Jennifer McManus @ (818) 352-9538
E-mail address: email@example.com